• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep players in need of teams

I am an average player....had a good run 2 seasons ago, but last season lacked a little motivation.

Ready to be back in the big leagues though!

Ok, plan on us 4 being a team. I doubt OA has got anyone else, but I'll send him a PM. He wanted a smoking related team, and you help ms with the tailgates and OT arranged the Terps at the tailgate a few years back, so it fits.

Sounds good. I haven't talked to anyone else so this works great. By the way, the ribs turned out good this weekend.

TBDeac (nublethunter) and I are looking for 2 more.

Sounds good. I haven't talked to anyone else so this works great. By the way, the ribs turned out good this weekend.

Awesome. If any of the three of you can think of a great name, feel free to go with it.

And post pics/details of the ribs on the smoking food thread!

Waiting for confirmation from wtu. Sorry tw/ deaconslim.

I'm a sheep noob but have always been interested. I'd be happy to join a team, but it does look like we may need to just start forming some with people in this thread. I'm up for whatever though. Any other '10s out there want to form a team? I'd be in for that.

Any elite team looking for a former Sheep Hero? I got stuck on a team that gave up last team, don't want that again.

Back