• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs: discussion thread, brackets posted here

This definitely belongs on the sports board. It’s a competition unlike any other.

This definitely belongs on the sports board. It’s a competition unlike any other.
Then we'd have to have a separate CT Sheep game for those who complain about sports board Sheep.

Sports Board Sheep Playoffs Tentative Questions

1. An ACC women's volleyball power program
2. Did Ron Wellman mishandle the end of Dave Odom's coaching career: yes or no?
3. A place donald ross donates his money
4. The best #14 to ever play for WF
5. A WF team synonymous with success
6. A WF team synonymous with failure
7. Have you vented on a game thread in the last month, yes or no?
8. An international WF hoops recruit (not Cam Hildreth)
9. A WF basketball player who didn't play in the Final Four
10. Coach Dave ____________

Leftover Meatloaf is 3-7 this season against Fuck Censorship h2h, but the Pythagorean W-L based on points is 0.474.

Are we doing individual playoffs at all?

Are we doing individual playoffs at all?
Yes, obviously week one standings were posted in thread, I’ll make an individual standings after week 2 results as well. No drop weeks for individual sheep champ in the playoffs.

Yes, obviously week one standings were posted in thread, I’ll make an individual standings after week 2 results as well. No drop weeks for individual sheep champ in the playoffs.
OK. I remember one time we did an individual tournament. Not sure if that coincided with a team tournament though.

Back