• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week 3: Answers due Friday at 12

Hey we're in the finals! I still don't understand the constellation grouping. Did Major and Dipper stay grouped? Minor excluded? Major and Minor grouped? V confusing.

I can't believe 10 emails was the sheep answer. I'm more like 10 emails per hour than per day. I work hard, but not THAT hard. 50 seemed like the winner.

I ungrouped Ursa Major and Big Dipper but mistakenly reported the results as Ursa Minor. Nobody put Minor to my knowledge, if you did feel free and come forward, that could be a fuzzy matching import problem with my script but I strongly doubt it.

I went 20 for emails. I’m way above that but I figured not everybody works in that type of profession.

Debit/credit I went with 2 so that it was one of each.

Bad showing. Guess you guys had the wrong answers.

Son of a bitch I think I finished in the bottom 3. How the fuck do you people not speak another language?
It takes a ton of work to be fluent. Duolingo doesn't count.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Believe I've posted this before, but I think I've sent fewer than 10 emails this entire year. Typing out 50 emails a day sounds absolutely miserable. Don't y'all have some more user-friendly way like Slack to communicate, or just call the person at that point.

Believe I've posted this before, but I think I've sent fewer than 10 emails this entire year. Typing out 50 emails a day sounds absolutely miserable. Don't y'all have some more user-friendly way like Slack to communicate, or just call the person at that point.
combined email text slack dm whatever twitter X facebook instaclam would be a great question. The answer would be 100

I'm the opposite. Would much prefer to drive production via email vs. worthless meetings/long phone calls. So much time/$ could be saved if people just get shit done via email requests/delegations vs. talking about it on an hour long conference call with 10 attendees.

I sent 46 emails yesterday.

Reactions: tic
I prob send 50+ daily plus spend the whole day on the phone. Ugh

I've sent three emails this week alone to our entire staff and management team (which is just one other manager and the owner) asking when is a good time between now and Christmas to hold a one hour staff meeting. Nobody has responded to any of the three emails and I'm starting to wonder if GMail has shadow banned my account

Back