• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week 3: Juice and tigerswood move on to finals!

Bracket:

Ol5i5HQ.png

Congrats to juice and tigerswood for making the finals; had they played each other this week they'd have tied and it would have come down to most #1 answers, where they'd have tied again, and it would have come down to playoff seed. Here's to a great final week!

Consolation tournament standings:

jamessokolove 498
nomadic 490
wfudkn 461
cdeacman 457
mako1331 454
hockeydc55 446
abcdeac 431
bifftannen 429
bernbp5 424
beachbumdeac 416
hogie 414
novadeac 404
smoovedeac 400
iodeac 397
rjkarl 396
deacdiggler 395
deg623 392
deactherunner 380
youngbuck95 373
texasdeac 368
PhDeac 308
gooner 277
dadeacs 276
wakelaw13 262
stugotz 234
stopmakingsense 226
whisperingeye 161
wfu03 148
cookoutdeac 141
anonymousdeac 128
redsoxfaithful 113
billbrasky 102

F me. BEAR was so stupid. PIG would have put me in the top 2-3.

I would like to point out that were it not for towel, I’d be playing for the crown next week.

Salmon over tuna was baffling. That and Elizabeth II were the answers I felt best about

BiffTannen actually eats a lot of fish but salmon and tuna are not popular in his diet.

William Brasky's answers:

1. 40
2. Florida
3. Brown
4. Cow
5. Macy’s
6. Canada
7. Elizabeth
8. Orek
9. R
10. Salmon
11. Latte
12. Sheen

i was extremely happy with the spreads this week, nothing really all that close to a single answer question

thanks for the participation

i think i would have gone "brown" for the leaves color question too since the majority of leaves end up that color in the end

i started noticing grays in my hair in my 20s, myself

My former boards nemesis (I like Juice now) and I collide for the championship. Sheep is the best.

Oh and China and Tuna were definitely the right sheep and real sheep answers but oh well. NoVa lobbed me a hanging curve this week.

Completely forgot to submit but my answers would have sucked anyway.

I honestly forgot what number the current Queen Elizabeth was, so I went George III. Henry VIII never even crossed my mind.

Went with red on leaves because I order colors in my head based on decreasing wavelength.

for some reason I just thought Queen Elizabeth wouldn't count because it was now a constitutional monarchy and not the regular kind

Back