• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week 4 (CHAMPIONSHIP): Answers due Friday at 12

think we then just out as eternal champions

way to put the team on your back nomadic

Congrats to JamesSokolove and JuiceCrewAllStar.

Thanks to TownieDeac.

Oof diggler didn’t break 100.

Also, is the con Palma pulled on us last season by being part of TI the biggest story of this season? Some are asking.

Anyway, I ended the season entirely with either top 10 finishes or bottom 10 finishes.

Good shepherding, Townie.

If you have to dip something in chocolate to make it appealing, then it can't be the best tasting anything. Poverty strawberries arent even a top 3 BERRY, much less fruit.

Hi, I'm an OWG. I love strawberries. GTFO with garbage ass strawberries.

If I see a person IRL and they try to tell me they like strawberries more than pineapple, watermelon, apples, or peaches, they're gonna catch these hands.

Watermelon is a trash, flavorless fruit.

3de.gif

Apples have a low floor, and pineapples have a very low floor. Farmers market blackberries are the "correct" answer, but it's strawberry season. Peach is a defensible answer.

So either someone named their daughter Celeste or they frequent strip clubs. Can we out this poster and find out?

In what will surprise no one, that was me. The Celtics were in my head and Celeste just typed itself.

Oh shit #10!

Congrats on getting the boot from TI

<100 points is definitely a personal acccomplishment. All of you who think apples are delicious can lick my balls. They’d taste better anyway

I don't understand how the celtics got a single vote. The odds on the series aren't even close.

I don't understand how the celtics got a single vote. The odds on the series aren't even close.

Might want to re-check those odds, Chief.

Back