• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs Week Two Thread: Submissions closed, reveal now! Feel free to discuss

Gandalf over Harry Potter???? How?

Way to show up when it doesn’t matter, mako.

giant kick in the nuts. lets see youngbuck's answers!

This long standing tradition continues:

45 minutes
Car wash
Phone
Argentina
BB gun
Daenerys
Harry Potter
Dodgeball
20%
Michelin
Castaway
First base

giant kick in the nuts. lets see youngbuck's answers!

I got you.

45 minutes
Car wash
Phone
Argentina
BB gun
Daenerys
Harry Potter
Dodgeball
20%
Michelin
Castaway
First base

I don't think that any of my answers are worst score of the week worthy. I don't know the last time is used a vending machine.

Only 1 of the top 4 seeds makes the final four! Congrats to NoVa, BeachBum, juice, and tigerswood!

Very close consolation tournament as well.

Actually, hold on, need to edit consolation bracket standings, please hold.

Consolation standings updated to include losers of the playoffs this week:

jamessokolove 321
nomadic 315
wfudkn 311
PhDeac 308
abcdeac 306
hockeydc55 294
mako1331 287
cdeacman 287
hogie 282
bifftannen 280
gooner 277
dadeacs 276
bernbp5 268
texasdeac 265
wakelaw13 262
rjkarl 257
deactherunner 254
iodeac 253
smoovedeac 251
deg623 251
deacdiggler 236
stopmakingsense 226
youngbuck95 225
whisperingeye 161
wfu03 148
cookoutdeac 141
anonymousdeac 128
stugotz 96

The most submissions yet, 30, but not a lot of banter this week. Maybe because of a later reveal? Anyway I had fun.

Tigerswood can't do better next week than he did this week. That has to bode well for me.

I still can't believe the #1 answer for Name a Wizard wasn't Ish Smith.

Oof. Over after the first three. I literally could not think of anything I use coins for. Flipping apparently was not a great answer

Congrats to tigerswood and to all our playoffs winners this week. Updated bracket here:

DziUtPj.png

DAYUM....I would have won two of the Elite 8 matches...If I had taken BBD's place, I would have won that one.

As many times as Jaybone has talked about playing dodgeball, that never came to mind.

If the coin question had been asked soon after college laundry would have been a top answer. What we never understood was how we never got caught using bent paper clips for the dryers in New Dorm (Luter). Almost everyone had one. There should have been a lot more dimes in the dryers than quarters in the washers, but nothing ever happened.

How did first base beat first down the week after the Super Bowl?

Did anyone else's high school gym glass have a sit-and-reach box? Think it may have been in the PA requirements. That was my first thought for the gym class question.

I scored AT LEAST 3 one point answers. Gandalf and Forrest Gump kept me out of last place.

Youngbuck - Castaway is last place worthy.

how do you people only work 30 min/hour? I thought it would be between 50 and 55. (he says, answering sheep banter....)

Back