• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Preseason Week 2: Answers due THURSDAY at 12

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
I’m off work Friday so, short week.

PM me your answers, and do not discuss them with anyone here or elsewhere til the thread opens. Be cool.

1. A fruit that goes in a smoothie
2. A side dish at a bbq
3. A souvenir you bring home from a beach vacation (not seashells)
4. A beach beverage
5. A sport you can play on the beach
6. The perfect age to take a kid to Disney World
7. A woman’s name that starts with “A”
8. A man’s name that starts with “A”
9. A tool in a toolbox
10. An electronics brand
11. A medicine you’d take for anxiety
12. Your annual salary before tax

@TownieDeac - is there any particular way you prefer answers to be formatted (e.g., include/exclude the prompt, number or don't, etc.) to make it easier for any kind of cut/paste/auto scoring or do you do it all manually?

Last edited:
@TownieDeac - is there any particular way you prefer answers to be formatted (e.g., include/exclude the prompt, number or don't, etc.) to make it easier for any kind of cut/paste/auto scoring or do you do it all manually?
Thanks for asking. I actually manually enter answers into a spreadsheet to make the final formatting easier so I’m format neutral for submissions.

In. Feel good about my answers which means bottom 10 secured

Up to 41. Will either need to do a quick reveal at 12 or wait for the full reveal at 2, meetings have crept in.

No team scoring this week either.

Please nominate one person from each team to also send me your team members and team name before the end of next week so I can get teams together. I encourage free agents to group together as well. Apologies for any inconvenience, my work week got a bit busier today as I’m off tomorrow. Happy sheeping.

Back