• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Team Registration thread: Closed

Fine with me. Not sure who else is still around, and I may miss a few weeks during the regular season.

Meh, who cares about the regular season. Tired of crushing that.

Is splooging dong really reginator?

Team Name TBA
NoVaDeac
Helton
Hockeydc55
player to be named once he registers on OGBoards

Team Name Coming Soon

Cookout
TWDeac
SCD
DF2009

so the ewes and chuck bass will be missing their best players???

Anyway - I think you can take 15 minutes out of h moon time and hit up SHEEP. come on nub.

methinks the Ewes aren't coming back. we're missing half the team anyway then hoopschick will miss half the season.

Team Name Coming Soon

Cookout
TWDeac
SCD
DF2009

Soon to be known as team I swear my brother accidentally left his sheep answers up on the desktop and even though I totally used the same answers it wasn't cheating because he didn't mean to leave them and I didn't mean to see them.

:thumbsup:

Soon to be known as team I swear my brother accidentally left his sheep answers up on the desktop and even though I totally used the same answers it wasn't cheating because he didn't mean to leave them and I didn't mean to see them.

...and it will be the desktop located in SCD's room too.

Says the player who is going to be playing with two people who have never posted once on the boards, with one of those players being a player that just about no one on the boards actually knows in real life.

methinks the Ewes aren't coming back. we're missing half the team anyway then hoopschick will miss half the season.

RTQ, I'm around -- a little. I've been too busy the last couple of Sheep seasons so that it's been an effort instead of just fun to make the time to participate. If all are in, I'll do it. Otherwise, I'll pass this round.

Random derp.

hurr_durrr.jpg

Last edited:
I want to reserve a team. I don't know exactly who is going to be playing with me yet, but I am recruiting some players. Please do not leave me out; my team didn't get in last season.

Team Sheepulator:

Sheepulator
TBA
TBA
TBA

The WFEwes are currently engaged in preseason player recruitment...hang on.

OGB - you got our team name wrong. We are the Dipshits, not the dipsticks.

Back