• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep (Test Week)

The Yellow River is the most dangerous flooding river in the world, you clowns. Hundreds of thousands of people have died as a result. It has flooded well over 1,000 times.

I hate all of you and I hate this game.

The Yellow River is the most dangerous flooding river in the world, you clowns. Hundreds of thousands of people have died as a result. It has flooded well over 1,000 times.

you can't give the 'smart' answer. it's sheep, not jeopardy.

That's irrelevant. The question was a river that is prone to flooding, which the Mississippi is. Not the river that is most dangerous when it floods.

I'd say flooding OVER ONE THOUSAND TIMES is pretty "prone".

I underestimated it from my reccollection. It has flooded 1,593 times in last 3,000-4,000 years.

The river erodes loess (soil) easily, carrying along sixty times the sediment load of the Mississippi, until it reaches the plains of North China, still 1400 river km from the sea.
It has had 26 major changes in course in the past 2000 years. The river is so treacherous that there was no permanent bridge across it until 1905.

The Mississippi was the "stupid American" answer. If you here about a world river that is prone to flooding then the Yellow is the answer.

I underestimated it from my reccollection. It has flooded 1,593 times in last 3,000-4,000 years.

The river erodes loess (soil) easily, carrying along sixty times the sediment load of the Mississippi, until it reaches the plains of North China, still 1400 river km from the sea.
It has had 26 major changes in course in the past 2000 years. The river is so treacherous that there was no permanent bridge across it until 1905.

The Mississippi was the "stupid American" answer. If you here about a world river that is prone to flooding then the Yellow is the answer.

If you've got to Google the question, you're doing it Wong.

I didn't think you were supposed to google. Although i did ask someone in my office about horcruxes because i had no clue what it was. I took a stab at sizzurp and was way off.

I didn't think you were supposed to google. Although i did ask someone in my office about horcruxes because i had no clue what it was. I took a stab at sizzurp and was way off.

I don't think it's wrong. You're not googling for the right answer. There is no right answer, there's just the most popular answer.

i had to google for pitchers. i couldn't name one on my own.

BOOM

just like the first four hours of the tourney makes me think I'm good at brackets, the first round of sheep makes me think I'm good at it too.

Back