• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep: The RETVRN

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
Sign up here, season will start the week of 8/14 and run for 10 weeks plus playoffs. Preseason starts next week.

Team of 4 or can play as an individual, I’ll keep the team list and free agents in this post. If you don’t come up with a team name I’ll make one up for you.

Hm. I haven't played in years, but I wasn't a total embarrassment back then. Let's do it. I am happy to be on someone's team as long as you're comfortable with rampant cheating and bullying.

Are there enough Wake Law folks to form a "Team BOHICA" or "3rd Floor Pipe Smoke"?

Last edited:
This is the confirmation email for whatever disgusting name DDD gave our team. I can only assume that we are all in with the same winning mentality and same players.

@Biff Ochocinco Tannen
@Donkey Deac Doug
@DeacDiggler
@mako1331

Either way, I'm in.
Yeah we’re all in
This is the confirmation email for whatever disgusting name DDD gave our team. I can only assume that we are all in with the same winning mentality and same players.

@Biff Ochocinco Tannen
@Donkey Deac Doug
@DeacDiggler
@mako1331

Either way, I'm in.
In for sure. I thought we had ATS instead of Diggler but I’m fine with either.

well i was on the worlds shittiest team with YB, d14, and maybe plama so i'm okay to mix it up and drag down a new team

lol...tejas. i think plama may have been our fifth in an effort to help us compete with the decent teams

anyway i'm down for whatever

Back