• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 10: Congrats nomadic on week 10 and Nonny on regular season title!

Putting "curry" as an answer for a dish would be like if the question was "name an American dish" and you put "sandwich"

Gooner's "People Who Play Sheep Correctly + I Like Them" Power Rankings

1) Juice
47) Ph
96) Townie
∞) mako

I think you could defend Polo for W-S road as it is also a campus border road, but I went University

not feeling great about this week

lol at "curry" -- they're all fucking curries

Hanes Mall Boulevard.

I know. I know.

First three answers is as far as I've gotten, and the baby is crying, be back in a little bit:

1. A nickname for marijuana
Weed - 21
Pot - 4

2. A road in Winston-Salem, NC
University Parkway - 9
Reynolda Rd - 6
Silas Creek Parkway - 4
Polo Rd - 2
Hanes Mall Blvd, I-40, Salem Blvd, Wake Forest Rd - 1

3. A civil war general
Robert E Lee - 16
Ulysses S Grant - 8
William T Sherman - 1

Fucking Confederate sympathizers

I think Hanes Mall Blvd was my only one point answer of the season.

I thought Lee was too obvious and too non-PC, so I put Grant. Damn.

sure sounds like you're hating the player(s) instead of the game right here

Today is Kansas Day and we celebrate John Brown so that was a required response as a native Kansan, no hate on any players that play the game except for mako

Also, I specifically put in my answer in parenthesis for the Indian food dish that simply "curry" shouldn't be allowed. Would be like saying "pasta" for name an Italian dish. Hopefully Townie took my suggestion seriously (I doubt it).

Today is Kansas Day and we celebrate John Brown so that was a required response as a native Kansan, no hate on any players that play the game except for mako

I really enjoyed Good Lord Bird and did a day in Harper's Ferry right before Christmas so I have paid my John Brown dues

I didn't think this board was cultured enough to come up with something like "tikka masala" so I put butter chicken

Your body is about to lie a-moldering in its grave, bro.

4. Number of years you date before marriage (no multiples of 5)
3 years - 11
4 years - 8
2 years - 6

5. A planet (not Earth or Mars)
Venus - 11
Jupiter - 10
Mercury - 4

6. A professional golfer (not Tiger Woods)
Phil Mickelson - 10
Dustin Johnson - 6
Rory McIlroy - 4
Webb Simpson - 3
Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus - 1

Sorry this reveal is gonna drag a little.

Your body is about to lie a-moldering in its grave, bro.

I just need the bare minimum of points to make the playoffs then I will go Super Saiyan on your ass

I'm getting a ton of second place answers, but no disasters so far, but I can feel the letdowns coming.

7. A neighborhood in Manhattan
SoHo - 8
Harlem - 6
Greenwich Village - 5
Chinatown, Hell's Kitchen, Midtown, Times Square, Tribeca, Upper East Side - 1

8. An Indian dish
Tikka masala - 13
Curry - 8
Butter chicken - 3
Tandoori - 1

9. A South American country
Brazil - 23
Argentina, Colombia - 1

Also, I specifically put in my answer in parenthesis for the Indian food dish that simply "curry" shouldn't be allowed. Would be like saying "pasta" for name an Italian dish. Hopefully Townie took my suggestion seriously (I doubt it).

Totally agree. "Curry" what? I'd actually go a step further and say that it's like answering "sauce" for an Italian dish. Townie - do the right thing.

Back