• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 5: Answers due Thursday at 12

Townie,
I love you. Here are my answers. Also, #2 is going to cause an awesome rift, because there will be a subset of people who interpret it as, "what fruit is used in a mixture of fruit salad" instead of "what fruit is used to garnish a drink."

Lime isn’t in a fruit cocktail
Boom. Got 'em.

1. A day of the week
Monday - 15
Thursday - 14
Friday - 11
Saturday - 8
Sunday - 7

2. A fruit used in cocktails
Lime - 30
Cherry - 9
Orange - 5
Strawberry - 4
Lemon - 3
Grape - 2
Peach, pineapple - 1

3. A non chocolate candy (not Skittles)
Starburst - 47
Gummy bears - 2
Sour Patch Kids - 2
Twizzlers - 2
Jolly Ranchers, Peeps - 1

I probably should have said GOT for series with unsatisfying ending but I figured there are enough olds on here so I went Sopranos

25 (5 by 5???)
Sopranos (between this and Game of Thrones. GOT is closer contemporary but also that was more entire final season that was bad)

I probably should have said GOT for series with unsatisfying ending but I figured there are enough olds on here so I went Sopranos
how many folks here were actually dissatisfied with the Sopranos ending?

i liked it

BIFF,

I had Mexican for lunch in anticipation of this reveal. See if you can tell which combo I ordered while you're cleaning up back there.

For the Monday folks, did you submit on Monday when Townie first posted?

My real answer is way over 100 for texts based on how many group chats I'm in/back and forth with the wife, but felt like a nice round number.

Ok I belong on TI firmly now, the beginning of the season was a mirage.

Good lord the next 3 questions are going to be terrible for me if GOT doesn't win

Back