• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 5: Answers due Thursday at 12

I have two six foot bookcases and a weird display shelf in my office. Full of books, except for the large bottom shelves, which are full of photo albums.

i defs own more than 200 books

and every time i move i realize it

I have two six foot bookcases and a weird display shelf in my office. Full of books, except for the large bottom shelves, which are full of photo albums.
Yeah we've got like 100+ fantasy books, a bunch of biographies, random fiction books, then probably like two rows full of cocktail/alcohol/wine books plus some recipe books

Yeah we've got like 100+ fantasy books, a bunch of biographies, random fiction books, then probably like two rows full of cocktail/alcohol/wine books plus some recipe books
I think you and I are more similar than I’m comfortable with

Old men wear sketchers? I don't think so. Middle aged men that you make fun of by calling the old, sure. but old men wear dress shoes or new balance.
Old men can’t wear Sketchers because Toogs wears Sketchers. And Tony Romo isn’t that old!

10. A brand of shoes an older man might wear
New Balance - 36
Skechers - 11
Nike - 6
Cole Haan, Rockport - 1

11. A pro sports team with a bird mascot
Eagles - 35
Falcons - 7
Cardinals - 6
Orioles - 4
Blue Jays, Hawks, Ravens - 1

12. Dead _________