• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 7: Answers due Friday at 12

would you have been incensed if pro basketball player got 18 and pro athlete got 1?

4. A language spoken with an ugly accent
German - 31
Russian - 15
English - 3
Chinese - 2
Hindi - 1

5. The continent you could name the most countries
Europe - 39
North America - 8
Africa - 2
Antarctica, South America, Asia - 1

6. The continent you could name the fewest countries
Africa - 25
Antarctica - 14
Australia - 6
Asia - 3
North America - 2
Europe, South America - 1

This seems like a personal anecdote is out there waiting to be told on this site

yall are fucking dumb. There are only 7 continents and one has 0 fucking countries.

German - 31
Russian - 15
English - 3
Chinese - 2
Hindi - 1

Europe - 39
North America - 8
Africa - 2

Africa - 25
Antarctica - 14
Australia - 6
Asia - 3
North America - 2

let's take a moment to appreciate the pure stupidity of this answer

German - 31
Russian - 15
English - 3
Chinese - 2
Hindi - 1

Europe - 39
North America - 8
Africa - 2

Africa - 25
Antarctica - 14
Australia - 6
Asia - 3
North America - 2

Racism carrying the day!

Australia is a dumb answer but Jesus Africa?

also i know plenty of african countries but i assume all you rednecks don't know any. and yes i mean maryland residents

Came very close to switching to Russian due to the current political situation. Ugh on Africa winning 6-was afraid people would interpret that as "percentage", even though there was nothing about percentages in the question.

Heather
Sex Pistols

africa was my first thought but switched to australia. as many times as i've told myself to stop overthinking it, i can't stop doing it

Antarctica should have been unanimous. What in the absolute fuck. Countries in Africa off the top of my head: Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Chad, Sudan, South Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia, South Africa, Zimbawe, Togo, Benin, Madagascar, Mali, Rwanda, Burundi, Libya, Tunisia, Kenya...........................

it's the sheep answer. It's famously a continent that Americans know nothing about.

I'm not a math guy, but aren't there like a billion countries in Africa?

One of them even has the word "Africa" right there in the name.

Africa has the MOST countries. Antarctica has ZERO.

I'll die on this hill. You people are dumb.

I didn't know what to make of the accent question. Is it just that the language is ugly? Because Mandarin or something else Asian should have dominated.

Africa is the correct Sheep choice because I expected most people to read that as "...based on total amount of countries". Same reason Europe is the slam dunk answer for #5, and that led in perfectly to #6. People are stupid as fuck and the American educational system is racist and Euro-centric, so of course Europe is going to be most and Africa will be least.

Also I've taken the "Name Countries of the World" Sporcle quiz like 50 times and I still miss some of the central African nations.

Hannah
Green Day

it's the sheep answer. It's famously a continent that Americans know nothing about.

This one is still baffling to me. Antarctica and Australia were the only two I even considered (and chose wrong, even as between them).

The argument over whether Green Day is punk was interesting. Even if it is it shouldn't win, but probably will.

Back