• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 7: Answers due Friday at 12

The answer I had the most difficulty with was celebrity chef, but I went with Gordon Ramsay.

Was seriously considering Guy Fieri.

I know. I'm kicking myself. Maybe I need to eat more desserts. Hopefully there's a silent majority who went with "down."
giphy.gif

Diggler isn't as clever as he thinks he is. A point of reference for diggler. RJ hadn't posted in 5-7 months when he decided to guess RJ's password to post as him. He then gave to others to allow them to do rep and other posts. How sad do you have to be to go tothat trouble to feel good about yourself?

Feels like "word that rhymes with whip" will have the biggest split ever. That could be so many things. I picked skip because of our former coach. 🤷‍♂️

Mountain range was a tough one. I had no clue what the sheep answer would be. My first thought was Himalayas, but I went with Rocky Mountains.

Back