• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 8: Answers due Friday at 12

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
1. A man’s name starting with “T”
2. Which have you eaten at more recently: Subway or McDonalds?
3. A country on the equator
4. A city in Texas
5. How much do you spend on clothes for yourself in a year?
6. A women’s soccer player
7. A mathematician
8. Something the US govt spends too much money on
9. Something the US govt doesn’t spend enough money on
10. A synonym for “huge”
11. A dairy milk alternative
12. _______ hill

PM me your answers and don’t discuss them until Friday deadline. All are welcome to play.

1. Hole
2. Hole
3. Hole
4. Hole
5. Hole
6. Hole
7. Hole
8. Hole
9. Hole
10. Hole
11. Hole
12. Hole

ok proceed. gonna be pissed if this is my best week and i spent 30 seconds on it

thread open, feel free to discuss answers

1. Tom
2. Subway
3. Brazil
4. Dallas
5. 500
6. Hope Solo
7. Pythagorus
8. Military
9. Poverty
10. Giant
11. Almond Milk
12. capitol

Thomas
Subway (more of them, and more likely to randomly see one in a gas station)
Ecuador (named after the equator, and more famous than Equatorial Guinea, which is not actually on the equator)

My number 12 may manage to both be a 1 point answer and garner the hate of every regular poster on the board.

Tyler
McDonald's(no clue on this one, haven't eaten at either in years, I'm not Palma)
Ecuador

I feel like we had the name starting with a T last season. I put Tyler. My middle name is Thomas. Smh

I also feel like I got 1 point for my answer to No. 12. I don't even want to admit what it was.

god damn it.

I went with biggest country on the equator instead. Didn't even think about Ecuador.

You'll probably be fine. I'm expecting that to be the one that makes me contemplate my life choices this week.

Back