• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 8: Answers due Friday at 12

Janet Jackson
-I spent the longest on this one. Rule of recency says RIhanna, but I had to look up who the performer was last year because I forgot (was too focused on the Eagles). Shakira seemed to be well received, but she split the stage with J-lo. Considered Prince as well. Besides the obvious, went with Janet Jackson because it was a Panthers super bowl. I also briefly consider Whitney Houston as "wrong answer, right sheep answer", but decided that people would remember that the national anthem is typically sung at the beginning of football games.
$15 (public and my sentiment might be higher, but its the one with a slogan)
$5 (no idea, but "now" suggested "higher than you remember", and $10 seemed too high).

I did see the average was like $4.70 or something (idk how google got that), but that seems like you're shelling out some dough over time.

Rihanna
$15
$5

I hoped most recent would carry through on the Super Bowl, but looks like Prince overrules that

Oof... I went $10/$5.

$10 because Federal (States can go higher)
$5 because $1 seemed too low

And Prince, because that's the right answer AND the Sheep answer (love it when both come together)

4. Best Super Bowl halftime performer
Prince - 46
Rihanna - 6
Beyonce - 2
Janet Jackson, The Weeknd - 1

5. What should federal minimum wage be per hour?
$15 - 32
$20 - 13
$10 - 10
$25 - 1

6. How much does the tooth fairy pay per tooth now?
$5 - 35
$1 - 18
$10 - 2
$2 - 1

Back