• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 8: Answers due Friday at 12

I asked my kids about Pokemon... They said Eevee. But my kids are dumb as hell (and I didn't want outside help), so I went with Charizard.

If it's Eevee, I'm going to beat them when they step off the bus in a few hours.

I asked my kids about Pokemon... They said Eevee. But my kids are dumb as hell (and I didn't want outside help), so I went with Charizard.

If it's Eevee, I'm going to beat them when they step off the bus in a few hours.
Eevee had their own game, but I put Charizard.

4. Best Super Bowl halftime performer
Prince - 46
Rihanna - 6
Beyonce - 2
Janet Jackson, The Weeknd - 1

5. What should federal minimum wage be per hour?
$15 - 32
$20 - 13
$10 - 10
$25 - 1

6. How much does the tooth fairy pay per tooth now?
$5 - 35
$1 - 18
$10 - 2
$2 - 1
Again, blows my mind that Michael Jackson doesn't even make the list. That's wild

I had coins at first, but then I thought that made me seem 100 years old, so I went with baseball cards (which only makes me seem roughly 80 years old).

Cuba because it's close and kind of unique... Every other island / central america country feel interchangeable because (as has been discussed) I'm an asshole.

Back