• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep, Week IV *CLOSED*

Seriously? Do you read threads on the pit?

There was lots of discussion over whether or not she's funny. And she's obviously over 60 and looks it.

Well considering we have 4 people so far that picked her, I wouldn't say she is all that popular.

Seriously? Do you read threads on the pit?

There was lots of discussion over whether or not she's funny. And she's obviously over 60 and looks it.

that thread is actually on the sports board.

Although I didn't put her, she's one of the first people I thought of because she's undoubtedly one of the oldest celebrities who still does shit.

Also, she is pretty relevant.

How is she relevant? She does snickers commercials and isn't funny.

Beiber
McCartney (a 3rd at least)

Betty White was actually my first thought, too. Obviously wishing I'd stuck with it.

I actually have no idea whether Beiber is talented or not, I just figured he was the only person scorned by so many who is all over the news in the entertainment world right now.

Hmmm..

cookouttoy is going to kill me if we don't finish this reveal faster lulz. I guess I can check on mah phone.

Back