• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week Three: Nonny wins again!

Biff just mad that I had a better bit than him

Both schticks were/are pretty unfunny, but I'll give a slight edge to Paul Tannen.

Hey bro deadline past I got nothing in my life need sheep results.

Was really in between Face Off and Face Mask. Went with mask due to football season/COVID.

Yikes neither of those crossed my mind. This week is gonna be bad for me.

Bananas go bad. Also thought about avocados. And I know Duncan was a PF but he played some C at Wake so I just went with it.

FFS people still use Facebook? I can't remember the last time I logged in.

Sorry fam, crazy workday. Answers at 3:30.

I think Rafael Vidaurreta is the answer to the C question for Real Sheep

By the time I was Townie's age, I had hung out with people like Bonnie Raitt, Cyndi Lauper, Courtney Love, Rick Danko and many more. I regularly played basketball with wonderful Grover Washington, Jr. Hell, he'd never sleep if he could have hung out with people like Rick Danko and The Hooters. A few years after I was his age that list grew DRAMATICALLY.

Townie would kill TO lick balls of indie rocker who would let him wipe his ass.

He'd jerk off in pubic if band he managed and produced would play at places like CBGB or opened for legends like Paul Butterballs, John Mayall, Rick Danko and others.

I put sandwiches (burgers if need to be specific) for hand food. Debated pizza.

Back