• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week Two: Answers due Friday at 12

talkin' sheep starts live at noon on the Discord

Thread open, feel free to discuss answers.

1. St. Patricks Day
2. Slots
3. Barack
4. Dukes
5. Family Feud
6. Billy Graham
7. Cosmo
8. Mayans
9. James
10. Jennifer
11. Sax
12. Music

Valentine's Day or Halloween is the correct answer. They should be the Sheep answer as the most known and celebrated holidays that nobody gets off. But I feel like a lot of people put President's Day or Columbus Day because some people get those off.

Didn't think of St. Patrick's Day. This may be a bigger spread than I thought.

I feel like we had the holiday question before and I went Halloween and it didn't go well. So I went Halloween again.

Valentine's Day or Halloween is the correct answer. They should be the Sheep answer as the most known and celebrated holidays that nobody gets off. But I feel like a lot of people put President's Day or Columbus Day because some people get those off.
Halloween seems more famous as a holiday than Valentine's Day that folks don't get off

Halloween
Poker (because it's televised)
Barack (feel the most confident in this one, especially after Vivek made the same joke in the debate and Christie connected the two).

Back