• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week Two: Congrats Tigerswood!

Struggled a little with the cash/money and credit/debit cards; thought about combining those but ultimately split it out.

Also Travel included "visit family" and "vacation," in case anyone thought they didn't see their answer.

You did the right thing on the money and credit cards.

You did the wrong thing on travel. Lots of people have relatives in town that they are not visiting.

Yeah I’m not sure I would’ve lumped visit family with travel. Definitely travel and vacation should go together

7. A chore you procrastinate

Laundry - 15
Cleaning - 6
Dishes - 3
Mowing lawn - 2
Paying bills - 1
Take out garbage - 1

This crushed me but I still wasn't passing tigerswood this week.

Congrats on the win and only appropriate it was during Masters week.

The traveling & child punishment were my killers. Have never been able to do extensive traveling so it wasn't an immediate thought.

I thought about putting travel, but I considered what I've been hearing from all of you people, about how you don't go to restaurants and bars and all of that. Also, if Fauci says on May 15 that COVID is over, are you going straight to the airport or are you going out for dinner and drinks ?

maybe i should consider my answers more. i'm terrible at this. Dead last 2 weeks running!

i put sweater. (idiotic)
Paying bills. (thinking too hard about what you fools would do)
Debit card (still better than cash)
and apparently i'm the only one who thinks middle school is when you get a phone - age 11.

I'm a top 5 Sheeper!!!

Suck it, Gooner!!!

Hey I'm just happy I got a top 3 weekly finish after the abomination that was Week 1. I'll forever be upset though that orange and cash won over pineapple and driver's license. That's just fucking absurd.

Hey I'm just happy I got a top 3 weekly finish after the abomination that was Week 1. I'll forever be upset though that orange and cash won over pineapple and driver's license. That's just fucking absurd.

Orange over pineapple is just mind boggling.

I laughed so hard at sweater. Kinda surprised nobody put charger.

Also really expected a wider spread on "Happy" but I'm very happy with the two one point answers there.

If you have trouble getting into an orange, how the fuck were you able to log on to this website to send that answer to Townie?

Orange you glad you didn't say banana?

I can accept coconut because that makes sense with the phrase “break into”. But Orange is just fucking stupid.

See, you people are choosing the most rational answer over the answer that the greatest amount of dipshits will choose. You get into the mindset of someone who has trouble accessing an orange.

https://local.theonion.com/man-struggling-to-pierce-orange-peel-with-fingernail-un-1819579648

Man Struggling To Pierce Orange Peel With Fingernail Under Impression He Could Kill If He Had To

zxu2bpxrrvvf7pqjfgti.jpg

I laughed so hard at sweater. Kinda surprised nobody put charger.

Also really expected a wider spread on "Happy" but I'm very happy with the two one point answers there.

I think having a Toddler killed me on Happy Meal.

See, you people are choosing the most rational answer over the answer that the greatest amount of dipshits will choose. You get into the mindset of someone who has trouble accessing an orange.

that is definitely NOT my problem although I'll admit i never have forgotten a toothbrush because its IN THE DAMN TOILETRY KIT. How do you people travel that you forget your toiletries?

I probably end up sharing my wife’s toothbrush on about 25 percent of our vacations if I’m being totally honest.

Back