• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep, Week VI

Two notes.

I'd give $100 mill without even thinking about, you cheap SOBs.

Eggs had a nine-point lead over bacon this morning. Everyone who put bacon from about noon onward got a lot of obscenities screamed in their direction, and there were enough of you that bacon pushed into a one-point lead circa 1:00. Then, boom, there came the run on eggs. Suck it, Chic and Cookout. Still undefeated.

In a narrow victory
2studs
thebish 630
Apetit 621
rjmj 617
cheese (drop)
Total 1868

motley crew
ChrisL 646
GQ 552
redwing 664
bern (drop)
Total 1862

And in a tie for first, only missing bacon...

1 ChicdeaC 711
1 CookoutDeac

Better luck next time, ladies

This is my very first Sheep podium ever I believe and definitely my first 1st place. I feel awesome, this will definitely boost my mood going into the weekend!

Two notes.

I'd give $100 mill without even thinking about, you cheap SOBs.

Eggs had a nine-point lead over bacon this morning. Everyone who put bacon from about noon onward got a lot of obscenities screamed in their direction, and there were enough of you that bacon pushed into a one-point lead circa 1:00. Then, boom, there came the run on eggs. Suck it, Chic and Cookout. Still undefeated.

This.

Season individual standings

Sheep2011wk6.jpg

Ahhh, damn you bacon. Knew I should have put eggs. Gratz Chic.
Thanks and congrats to you as well, bacon was the only answer that occurred to me (and I don't eat pork) but that could be because I can't stomach eggs at all in my current state (it is my only aversion, but it's strong)

Damn, my hopes were up until I saw the winner.

Pit Stains:
HalIncandenza 661
Supradeac 515(drop)
Zdeac 518
TexasDeac10 577

Total: 1756 (loss)

Matt.. You are not the father
Rocket 632
Sleepy 551
Chic 711
Nomadic 514(drop)

Total: 1894 (win)

Can someone on my team do the score, out driving around..

Sent from my LiquidLight using Tapatalk

In third place, leave it up to a man to have to pick up the women's slack...

3 Ucstinga 707

LOL

I was so close to a perfect game. Was torn between cardinal/sparrow and 10/15 and very close to picking the other way on both. You're lucky OGB! Can't complain about a podium finish though.

Thanks and congrats to you as well, bacon was the only answer that occurred to me (and I don't eat pork) but that could be because I can't stomach eggs at all in my current state (it is my only aversion, but it's strong)

Sorry. :(

Ok. Done with the egg puns. Moving on.

1 mil is ridiculously cheap, a bill tax free is an insane amount.

In a narrow victory
2studs
thebish 630
Apetit 621
rjmj 617
cheese (drop)
Total 1868

motley crew
ChrisL 646
GQ 552
redwing 664
bern (drop)
Total 1862

Confirmed. Two weeks in a row with a single digit loss. That sucks.

Back