• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep, Week VII

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
This is the seventh week of the Sheep regular season.

Everyone is welcome to play, even if you are not on a team or your team is on bye. I have posted 12 questions below. PM me what you think will be the most popular answers to those questions. You will get one point each time someone gives your answer; high score wins. Deadline is 3:00 Friday.

1. An island country that's not a continent
2. An ACC team with an animal mascot
3. A girl's name that starts with 'D'
4. A brand* of frozen dinners
5. The team that will win the 2011 World Series
6. Camp............... (fill in the blank)
7. A cereal that tastes terrible
8. The best thing about the American South (not WFU)
9. A golf course other than Augusta National
10. A male SNL cast member whose subsequent career crashed and burned
11. The age at which you lost your virginity
12. The number of people at your Thanksgiving dinner last year (no multiples of 5)

*Chicken parmesan, salisbury steak, pizza, etc. are not brands, you morons.

N.B. Made a slight tweak to #10

Absolutely no discussion of answers on this thread until I give the okay Friday. Good luck.

Last edited:
Dang. This has got to be the toughest week yet.

It's one thing to have to use Google to answer questions. This week I have to go to the grocery store.

Just started last week, so I don't know if questions are permissible. But does the island country have to be just 1 island/country, can it be multiple islands and can it share 1 of its islands with another country? Or have I done too many sporcle geography quizzes?

Just started last week, so I don't know if questions are permissible. But does the island country have to be just 1 island/country, can it be multiple islands and can it share 1 of its islands with another country? Or have I done too many sporcle geography quizzes?

Interpret the question the way you think most other players will interpret it.

JHC on a Popsicle Stick those look tough.

I've done about a dozen entries.

Y'all are a bunch of whiners.

1-30days-pour-wine-lg-63555269.jpg

Looks pretty easy in my opinion.

Rcvd

ChicdeaC
DaDeacs
DeacHawk
DecaturDeac
Demonbeck
DoTheLoboboogie
GQCoolest
IAppreciateIt
Nomadic
PhysDeac
Say Hey Deac
Supradeac
TBDeac
TERP80
TexasDeac10
wakegrrl
WakeTheNation
WhatUTalkinBoutWillis
cville deac

Tough week. This is becoming one of those things that makes me feel like I'm getting older too, ugh.

I'm worried that this may not actually be the case.

Either way, glad we have a bye week this week.

If not, then I may be screwed. Not good because this is a BIG match-up for us. Winning team will have a significant lead for taking the division.

Doofus, I'm looking at you to step up.

Back