• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week VIII *CLOSED*

7. Best band/musical act of the 80's: Michael Jackson (who is now taking on "rule of 5" prominence)- 63; U2- 14; GNR- 5; REM, Journey- 3; Bon Jovi- 2; Rush, Van Halen, Madonna, AC/DC, Def Leppard, Queen, Nirvana, Motley Crue- 1

Very true.

3rd time he qualified for an answer, 3rd time he dominated.

This is the SECOND time Michael Jackson has FUCKED me. Week 2 or 3 he was the answer for something music...he isn't even on my radar. I mean, great musician/performer, but he's in a class of his own in my brain. So mad at myself for dropping the ball on MJ again.

were you a little boy the first time?

edit to add: I refreshed and realize how far behind I am on this joke.

Last edited:
raccoon (had no freakin' idea for this one)
Northwestern...almost went Vandy but they have a good baseball team and a pretty good basketball team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightAtWake
This is the SECOND time Michael Jackson has FUCKED me. Week 2 or 3 he was the answer for something music...he isn't even on my radar. I mean, great musician/performer, but he's in a class of his own in my brain. So mad at myself for dropping the ball on MJ again.

were you a little boy the first time?

GOOD ONE, RTQ!

no love for rutgers?

i put frog. i am retarded too.

also deaccav may be retarded but at least he isnt as bad at sheep as i am. fuck you.

Back