• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SheePA Week 3 *CLOSED*

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
This is the third week of the SheePA Tournament, and the start of the team finals, featuring 3.5 Men (Nonny, CDeac, DDeac08, and Doofus) against the Space Cadets (DF2009, Cookout, TW, and SteelCity). Everyone is welcome to play, even if you did not qualify for the tournament. I have posted 12 questions below. PM me what you think will be the most popular answers to those questions. You will get one point each time someone gives your answer; high score wins. Deadline is 3:00 Friday.

1. A type of pasta
2. A soap opera
3. A daytime TV judge (not Judy)
4. Your favorite soft drink
5. A black musician
6. Sea............ (fill in the blank)
7. A city that has lost a professional sports team
8. A professional wrestler, past or present (not Hulk Hogan)
9. Your second-choice college, behind Wake
10. Worst superhero movie of the last 10 years
11. The number of OGBoards posters you've met in real life
12. The number of beers you've drunk in the past 7 days

Absolutely no discussion of answers on this thread until I give the okay Friday. Good luck.

Last edited:
1tb1.jpg

Ok, to encourage participation this week (and next), I've decided I will award +100 rep to the top 3 finishers that are not involved in teh championship game each week.

Ok, to encourage participation this week (and next), I've decided I will award +100 rep to the top 3 finishers that are not involved in teh championship game each week.

I doubt it makes a difference if you just post it in here.

I doubt it makes a difference if you just post it in here.

True, I'm trying to work out another incentive as well before I start a thread announcing this stuff. Just a heads up for people checking out the thread that might normally be too lazy to submit w/ nothing on the line.

True, I'm trying to work out another incentive as well before I start a thread announcing this stuff. Just a heads up for people checking out the thread that might normally be too lazy to submit w/ nothing on the line.

1 month custom signature for whichever non-title competing player does best?

I have recieved a significant cash offer to submit answers to agree with a certain title contender. I'm sure others have too. You're gonna have to take the rep higher than 100 points.

JUST KIDDING

rofl, can't be anyone on my team, we're all broke.

There will most likely be a custom title involved as a prize. I'll make teh announcement tonight w/ the specifics.

So I entered but i'm not on a team. Someone can claim me as a guest player if they need the points for this week.

So I entered but i'm not on a team. Someone can claim me as a guest player if they need the points for this week.

There are only two teams involved. So you don't need to worry about that.

You are playing for rep/chance at a custom title though. :thumbsup:

I have recieved a significant cash offer to submit answers to agree with a certain title contender. I'm sure others have too. You're gonna have to take the rep higher than 100 points.

JUST KIDDING

Can't be us. We already paid off the NC State boards for their help.

Lulz, didn't see the JK part, until you quoted.

Questions were apparently quite easy this week, but maybe that will actually let 3.5 Men stick around to make things interesting in the finale.

Rcvd

AnonymousDeac
bernbp5
cpadeac2010
DaDeacs
DeacHawk
DeaconSlim2.0
DiegoTiger
DoTheLoboboogie
Eagles Legendz
Bill Brasky
GQCoolest