• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shelton Mitchell Injury

Still not playing, don't know much more than that. Last I heard there was a slim chance of him coming back at the end of OH's season.

I think Bz said on a coaches show that he would be back for summer league, but prob not before. Unless I am mixing that up with McClinton/Green.

I think Bz said on a coaches show that he would be back for summer league, but prob not before. Unless I am mixing that up with McClinton/Green.

Hope our surgeon didn't do all of these. If so, we're still waiting for his first successful one.

Steve Smith is hoping for February. Mitchell's replacement, Terrence Phillips, is really playing well.

Phillips is a real scrapper. He appears to only be about 5'8" but hustles like crazy. I believe he is also Brandon Jennings's half brother.

Back