• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sherlock Holmes Mafia - Moriarty is dead. Civs win

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
You all know the rules. Don't be stupid.

Role PMs sent out to the 3 players that have a role: Sherlock Holmes, Dr. John Watson, and Professor James Moriarty

Roles:
Sherlock Holmes is a cop. His investigations are guaranteed to be accurate. Knows Dr. John Watson.
Dr. John Watson is a "mason" of Holmes as in he knows him, but they are not allowed to communicate outside of the thread.

Professor James Moriarty is the bad guy. Each night he may:
  1. RECRUIT* a player, or...
  2. KILL a player

If recruited, the player will be informed that they are now part of the mafia, but there is no chatzy in which to talk outside of the game thread.
*If Moriarty tries to recruit Holmes or Watson, that recruit will fail and there will be no night action.

The town will be alerted to any recruitment, night kill, or inactivity at day break. Any recruitment will take place AFTER Holmes' investigation.

Moriarty wins if he (plus any recruits) is equal to or greater than the total number of town civs left.

-----------
No God Modding was done. RNG determined the three roles.

PMs sent to the 3 role players. If you did not receive a PM, you are a vanilla civ. LFG: lets fucking go look for a group.

Players:
Brasky
Da
Eagles
Gat
gouda - killed, n1 - vanilla
Jman
Juice
mako
rommy
ryala
sd3
tic
timdunk -- lynched, d1 - vanilla
Townie
WhisperingEye

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

timdunk5TownieWhisperingEyeryalaEaglesgouda
Brasky2Jmansd3
gouda2Braskytic
WhisperingEye2rommyGat
Eagles1Da
Jman1timdunk
Juice1mako
rommy1Juice
Da0
Gat0
mako0
ryala0
sd30
tic0
Townie0

Last edited:
My wife is making me sit in on a small group zoom meeting for our church right now and I was just reading this during the opening prayer. Definitely forgot to kill my camera.

Not checking my pm this game either

I am Sherlock Holmes and my N0 investigation said tic was Moriarty.

Thanks, reroll it plz dv7

Ok, that was poetry. tic is actually Watson.

***gouda*** is bad tho

Sorry guys, I just wanted to live past day 1. I'm just a vanilla civ

ryala got bored modding that abortion of last game and is trying to cleanse his palate.

I look forward to being a civ for one round. Let’s all just enjoy this time together now.

Brasky1Jman
Da0
Eagles0
Gat0
gouda1ryala
Jman0
Juice1mako
mako0
rommy0
ryala0
sd30
tic0
timdunk0
Townie0
WhisperingEye0
Yet to vote:
Brasky
Da
Eagles
Gat
gouda
Juice
rommy
sd3
tic
timdunk
Townie
WhisperingEye

MOD NOTE: anyone following along and wants a link to the chatzy for followers/dead players, PM me

Hey D14, if you’re reading this, you gotta get back on the horse, brother.

***mako***

Would you rather everyone think you’re smart but you’re secretly dumb or everyone think you’re dumb but you’re secretly smart?

Will my boomer dad be able to figure out both Zoom and Jackbox games tonight?

Answers to these questions and more later.

Back