• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

Sorry lbe...I just wanted to get rid of the tags...DV7 is going to merge our two threads.

In this thread (hopefully this time without the tags...boys leave us alone) we can talk about all things woman. Yes men, pies and babies and how bad we drive. But also a place to give opinions on products, bitch about girl related issues (periods, man problems and lop sided tits included)This is not to man bash (although it is certainly allowed and even encouraged some days)

I think to start I'll post the 5 products that no woman should live without.

1. Shave the Day shaving lotion from Bath and Body works True Blue Spa collection. about 12 dollars.
best-shaving-products-Silky-Smooth-Shave-Cream-Shave-the-Day-True-Blue-Spa-Bath-Body-Works-4.jpeg

This product is fantastic...my skin is so sensitive and gets irritated really easily every time I shave. I know some of you may be thinking...12 dollars for some damn shaving cream?? But i promise it's totally worth it...it will make your legs (pr other areas) feel amazingly soft, and it smells great! Now DV7 used to just be a "water and a razor are all I need" kind of guy but one day I told him to try this stuff because his face would get really irritated and red after he shaved...and he fell in love. It is fabulous.

2. Redken Anti-Snap leave in hair treatment. You can find it at Redken salons or at Ulta. about 18 dollars.
redken_extreme_anti_snap1.jpg

I have thin hair that hates me to death and constantly frizzes up. This product has protein in it so it makes my hair really strong and I no longer suffer from split ends. It also works as a detangler and makes your hair smell really nice. I used to have to get a haircut every month because the breakage would be so bad (yeah I'm a sucker for ponytails and messy buns) but now every time I go to my hairdresser she says she can tell a huge difference. BUY THIS SHIT.

3. A good tinted moisturizer. I use Olay Definity Color Recapture. Any will do really though...I just love Olay products. The Olay one is about 30 dollars but there are some much cheaper, just as good options.
olay-color-recapture-anti-aging-moisturizer-sheer-illuminating-coverage_1958894_175.jpg

The SPF in a moisturizer is so important. And this stuff is perfect to wear in the summer when you don't want a heavy foundation but need a little color to even out your complexion. It's perfect to wear to the gym if you're trying to meet a nice buff juice head but don't want him running away yelling "GRENADE"

4. A good sex toy. Yes...I'm serious. I won't post a picture because different sexual appetites need different kinds of toys. Small, big, vibrating, glass...I don't care but you need one. There is nothing like coming home after a long day and practicing a little self love to make you feel better. Women who masturbate regularly will gain a larger desire to have sex with their partner too...tell your man this. He will run out and buy you the biggest baddest toy on the market. Shit...spice it up and let him do it for you. (lets face it...sometimes a toy is just better...)

5. A good cookbook. har har men I know..."get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich." But seriously...get some good recipes. I like "Any Bitch Can Cook" It's full of good party recipes and it's all pretty simple.
Any-Bitch-Can-Cook-cookbook_DB280203.jpg

Men love to eat, so do we. I don't think there is anything nicer you can do for someone than to cook them a homemade meal. I can buy DV7 video games and polo shirts all day long to let him know I love him but he loves coming home from from work to pork chops and potatoes the most. Brew your own sweet tea...it's all in the details.

please feel free to add your own. Just thought I'd start it off!

Last edited:
This is what you get for having a boyfriend that doesn't fully understand how merging threads works.

Lol that would be a bit of an oversight if the mods couldn't delete a tag...

Depends how big the dildo is.

Over 4 - 4.23 inches? It wins. Under that? I dominate.

Ooh I like this thread! I'm always looking for new hair and beauty products; I'll try to post some of my must-haves a later.

Also, I second the Redken Anti-Snap leave-in conditioner. Nothing is powerful enough to prevent split ends in my hair (I straighten at very high heat on a regular basis), but this stuff has helped and has allowed me to grow my hair long again.

I am definitely too cheap for 1, 2, or 3. Do I get kicked out?

Ooh I like this thread! I'm always looking for new hair and beauty products; I'll try to post some of my must-haves a later.

Also, I second the Redken Anti-Snap leave-in conditioner. Nothing is powerful enough to prevent split ends in my hair (I straighten at very high heat on a regular basis), but this stuff has helped and has allowed me to grow my hair long again.

I love anything by Redken. It is so worth the extra money to me. My hair is the longest it's been in awhile thanks to this stuff.

I am definitely too cheap for 1, 2, or 3. Do I get kicked out?

haha nah there are plenty of cheaper options that do the same thing. I'm luck that my mother loves to buy expensive creams and products...tries them once then decides she hates them...then gives them to me!

Back