• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

it def didn't turn out matte so I was a little disappointing until I was like...oh man I may not have to buy nail polish for a long time. they had the strengthening clear polish on clearance at target a few weeks ago so i loaded up on it to make my own colors.

i just took a small platic cup and cut it do it could form a tiny bowl and poured a little clear polish and sprinkled some eyeshadow in it (it's a loose shadow by Bare Minerals called Gossip) it's a black eyeshadow with a little glitter in it. after about 3 coats it turned a dark gray color and the glitter isn't noticeable at all.

kccs4j.jpg

feeeelixxxxxxxx

(oh, and i love the gray color!!)

jackson does the same thing; lays between the couch and coffee table

Yeah well.. the mouse in our apartment... would do the same thing if we didn't kill it.

BUT apparently they are taking the Pet Policy that hasn't been approved yet to conferences in order to market this place better. That means it will be approved, RIGHT?!

Yeah well.. the mouse in our apartment... would do the same thing if we didn't kill it.

BUT apparently they are taking the Pet Policy that hasn't been approved yet to conferences in order to market this place better. That means it will be approved, RIGHT?!

guard mouse. to bad HTTD slayed it.

In the past 24 hours I've accidentally elbowed TeacherFianceeDeac in the eye (like the eyeball) and then trucked her during kickball practice when a throw to her put her in the basepath (NOT MY FAULT) and now she has a really sore neck from hitting the ground.

Chocolates will get rid of my culpability in these accidents, right?

In the past 24 hours I've accidentally elbowed TeacherFianceeDeac in the eye (like the eyeball) and then trucked her during kickball practice when a throw to her put her in the basepath (NOT MY FAULT) and now she has a really sore neck from hitting the ground.

Chocolates will get rid of my culpability in these accidents, right?

Well first of all, you should probably stop trying to take out your girl.

Second, might want to throw in something that addresses the soreness along with whatever you give her. A bottle of Aleve / Advil perhaps, or a gift cert for a massage. (Cheesy, yes, but it would make me smile.)

Well first of all, you should probably stop trying to take out your girl.

Second, might want to throw in something that addresses the soreness along with whatever you give her. A bottle of Aleve / Advil perhaps, or a gift cert for a massage. (Cheesy, yes, but it would make me smile.)

Ummm wine is the obvious answer.

could try chocolate wine...i'm just sayin'

I just can't get myself to try that. It reminds me of chocolate milk and I hate all things milk.

I talking with the owners of a wine shop the other week. They were saying that a chocolate wine that is made of a Cabernet Sauvignon base is one of their dessert wine best sellers.

I just can't get myself to try that. It reminds me of chocolate milk and I hate all things milk.

I talking with the owners of a wine shop the other week. They were saying that a chocolate wine that is made of a Cabernet Sauvignon base is one of their dessert wine best sellers.

because it's delicious

I just can't see it as delicious. One of these days I'm going to have to try it.

Back