• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

I've in a classics mode, recently motivated to knock out the rest of the AFI top ten that I haven't seen

I went on a kick a few years ago where I was trying to work my way down the AFI Top 100 (two of my friends had started it the year before and inspired me).

I think I got down to 22 or so? It was very time consuming, but felt like I was catching up on some good film culture.

I started the AFI top 100 a few summers ago. I only have 8 left to go!

yeah...I'm not that motivated, just too daunting as I've only seen something like 30 or 40. But good for you.

ok ladies (and some gentledudes) I need an easy recipe for an office potluck...something that stays cold maybe? (so I don't have to wake up earlier to stick it in the oven)

ok ladies (and some gentledudes) I need an easy recipe for an office potluck...something that stays cold maybe? (so I don't have to wake up earlier to stick it in the oven)

were you given any direction? like are you restricted to an appetizer or a dessert or something?

I have a super easy Greek couscous recipe that makes a lot of food and is great cold, I'll pm when I get home.

oh man...so i know I said I wasn't going to make dessert...i found a dessert for sopapilla cheesecake. it's in the oven now...

sopapilla_cheesecake3_450.jpg

Whaaaaaaaaaa, that looks insane. Update on how it turns out and link to recipe??

Also, I bought a wedding dress today. YAY! Tried on about 10 it was the 4th one and I loveeee it. Taking a day off work to go when it would be not crowded at all was the best decision.

I need that in my mouth. I love anything cinnamon sugar and CaliFiance loves cheesecake so this could be a match made in heaven.

that looks insanely delicious. i was JUST craving something sweet...that picture didn't help ;)

Back