• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

I knew a girl who said the same thing about a guy with a miata. A Miata? seriously? :smh

The OSDs got us a drum for E's 1st and he LOVES IT! (It came with a tambourine and bells and maracas and shakers and other stuff and I still don't mind the noise because he likes it so much - and it's actually nice noise unlike some other toys)

Those music toys are awesome. A nine year old asking for a full drum set for Christmas, not so much. :eek:

Going to the beach this weekend for a bachelorette party - what's a more healthy option for drankin all weekend? Right now I'm thinking Coke Zero + Rum or Sprite Zero + vanilla vodka. Any other go tos?

Cooking Light has recipes for "lighter" drinks. That may be a good place to look too. I know my sister pulled one off of their for July 4th and it was delicious.

Going to the beach this weekend for a bachelorette party - what's a more healthy option for drankin all weekend? Right now I'm thinking Coke Zero + Rum or Sprite Zero + vanilla vodka. Any other go tos?

You can get this diet orange drink in cans (not soda but like Orangeade) that is 5 total calories or something absurd. Wish I could remember who makes it. Mix that with Malibu and that shit is delicious. This is a very girl thread post.

Just figured it out. Lipton Brisk Orangeade. Sugar free.

I think your two options are basically going to be the same. Both are going to be lower cal than DeaconPeach's suggestion.

my go-to mixer is diet sun drop. that and some sort of citrusy rum or vodka is dangerous. i also like mixing crystal light with fruity vodkas or rums. ordering from the bar i do diet coke + rum or vodka tonic with two limes (tastes like sprite). also bethenny has increased her line of skinnygirl products past just the margaritas. lots of options there too now.

also the other night i had some drink that is SO not diet friendly, but god it was delicious. pinaccle whipped cream vodka + peach schnapps + raspberry schnapps (didn't know they made such a thing) + pineapple juice. in a martini shaker with lots of ice, then strained. SO GOOD.

What about skinny bitch margaritas or whatever they are? or Skinny Fly (sweet tea vodka) with the light lemonade?

Just figured it out. Lipton Brisk Orangeade. Sugar free.

Sounds good! I like most of the Brisk things, too.

I think your two options are basically going to be the same. Both are going to be lower cal than DeaconPeach's suggestion.

They are about the same - just some of the things that I have on hand to decide between though.

my go-to mixer is diet sun drop. that and some sort of citrusy rum or vodka is dangerous. i also like mixing crystal light with fruity vodkas or rums. ordering from the bar i do diet coke + rum or vodka tonic with two limes (tastes like sprite). also bethenny has increased her line of skinnygirl products past just the margaritas. lots of options there too now.

also the other night i had some drink that is SO not diet friendly, but god it was delicious. pinaccle whipped cream vodka + peach schnapps + raspberry schnapps (didn't know they made such a thing) + pineapple juice. in a martini shaker with lots of ice, then strained. SO GOOD.

I was also thinking about doing the Crystal Light route but I only have regular and vanilla vodka. Might just stop at the ABC store on my way to the beach though.

Some great options!

What about skinny bitch margaritas or whatever they are? or Skinny Fly (sweet tea vodka) with the light lemonade?

Haha SkinnyGirl? I thought the margarita one was nasty but doing your own version tastes really good. And dashionista just said she has more products out which I may have to try. Dash, have you had any of her other drinks?

Haha SkinnyGirl? I thought the margarita one was nasty but doing your own version tastes really good. And dashionista just said she has more products out which I may have to try. Dash, have you had any of her other drinks?

i've had her sangria (nothing to write home about) but i'm really interested in trying her line of "naturally flavored low-cal vodkas" sometime soon-- she has like 6 different options for those and you could do your own mixings.

i've had her sangria (nothing to write home about) but i'm really interested in trying her line of "naturally flavored low-cal vodkas" sometime soon-- she has like 6 different options for those and you could do your own mixings.

That's probably something I'd like - if they aren't great they can at least be masked by whatever.

Back