• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

The waist is key. I never wear shirts that show the waist of the pants so a belt would look funny.

Yeah, I very very rarely tuck in my shirts (usually wearing sweaters or another shirt that doesn't need to be tucked...and my short waistedness looks weird with tucked in shirts), so I'm on the no belt with dress pants side. But I think if you can see the belt loops it looks a lot more complete with a belt. Most of the time I'm wearing a belt it's over a dress or something that needs some definition vs with pants.

No on pantyhose as well. Sometimes I wear knee highs under pants because my feet aren't great with some shoes, but very rarely wear real hose. Although I love solid and patterned tights. Wear those with dress shoes, boots, booties, etc.

I end up shopping almost exclusively for shoes at DSW due to proximity, price, rewards, etc. There are times when I strike out there, but most of the time I find something at least similar to what I'm looking for.

A lot of my work shoes are from Target.

I never wear a belt, regardless of belt loops. This goes for both work and normal-life clothes for me. I feel like belts just add extra bulk around my middle that I don't want. I don't usually tuck a shirt in when I'm wearing pants, but sometime tuck when I'm wearing a skirt, usually when it's higher-waisted. I'm tall enough that low waisted stuff and tucking doesn't work well together as it just continually untucks when I move.

I pretty much never wear hose, bare legs all summer long. Do wear tights in the winter if it's chilly. I have some fun patterns and colors in addition to plain black and white.

I don't know why, but the #DudesGreetingDudes hashtag is seriously cracking me up.

Elon James White @elonjames
These women don't get it. Ya'll just want to say hi. What's wrong with hi?!?! So let's just leave them out completely. #DudesGreetingDudes

Elon James White @elonjames
The Women will soon realize what they missed out on BUT IT'LL BE TOO LATE. Let the women walk in silence. SORRY LADIES. #DudesGreetingDudes

'Dudes Greeting Dudes' sheds light on the double-standard of catcalling

I couldn't decide whether to post this on here or the Parent Thread. But it made me laugh today.

My Birth Plan: With Lots of Questions and Side Notes Sprinkled with Pure Panic

As I was discussing today with my friend who is like 11 weeks pregnant, my birth plan was basically, "whatever you tell me to do...and whatever reduces the pain."

omg - i just clicked around in there and read the "the fart that almost altered my destiny" and even though i'm pretty sure i've read that before, i just a) choked on my dinner laughing, b) had tears streaming down my face as i read it out loud and c) because i was laugh-crying so hard, i blew a snot bubble as i tried to relay the story to jason.

...i'm not sure when a person is ever supposed to become more mature, but i clearly have not reached that age.

got these tory burch boots last week at a cute little store in Sonoma for like 70% off. SO pumped about them.

TB_31148503_210

Man, I am like right on the verge of being short enough to need petite size pants. I can't tell if it's obvious that I'm wearing ankle pants or if they just look too short...

i'm on the verge of getting these boots, I really like the zipper:
2781284-p-2x.jpg

Man, I am like right on the verge of being short enough to need petite size pants. I can't tell if it's obvious that I'm wearing ankle pants or if they just look too short...

i feel you - i'm on that line w/ Regular/Tall.

I'm the same with ankle length pants, worried that they just look too short

Agree. At little rugged looking on the sole. but I think it makes them a little more versatile than a dressier boot or a Frye.

I would LOVE some Frye boots... but $375 for boots is just too steep right now. These would be $140 for me after REI discount.

Damn. I didn't know my wife spent that much on those boots.

surprise!!

I mean, in their defense - they do last basically forever. One of those things where I know I'll buy the boots above, wear them out, and then have to buy more boots (and I'm buying these because my current brown boots are toast)... which all costs basically the same as just buying the Fryes now.

So we're trying to make these tonight for a Friends Thanksgiving tomorrow. I feel like this has #pinterestfail written all over it.

nutter-butter-turkey-1024x825.jpg

Just put all the ingredients separately on a plate, and call them "deconstructed turkey cupcakes" - then they're super fancy and everyone will love them even more.

...Top Chef has taught me so much.

Back