• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

my sister works at Fossil and sent me some bday presents that I got today!

JA4337040_main

Double+Glitz+and+Threaded+Glitz+Bracelets3.jpeg

not crazy about the second one...but I'll have to give it a chance.

At work I mostly wear all black so it's nice to have things like this to add a little something extra. i LOVE the turquoise one.

Getsome,

Those are absolutely fabulous and wonderfully thoughtful gifts from your sister. While sometimes monochromatic, I applaud your use of all black clothing for both it's clean professional look as well as the more practical concerns that you mentioned. As I think you've made clear, it's always important to add accents of color to really stand out. The turquoise looks beautiful and I think if you try the second option that you'll appreciate the different style.

If I could offer some advice: get awake to show you how to properly wear the summer scarf. It's a wonderfully versatile accessory that you can really Make your own. I have no doubt that you'll make it work.

Like them both but particularly the turquoise. That's really going to pop against all black.

My boss rocks the scarves all year round. I've learned a couple of things from observing her but I still don't feel really confident with the scarves yet. I guess it just takes practice.

Like them both but particularly the turquoise. That's really going to pop against all black.

My boss rocks the scarves all year round. I've learned a couple of things from observing her but I still don't feel really confident with the scarves yet. I guess it just takes practice.

Samesies on not feeling confident in a scarf. My friend went to a wedding in India a few months ago, and she brought back a scarf for each of her friends. She wears it so well and it looks so normal and cute, but I just can't seem to pull it off! I never know how to put the damn thing on my neck the right way and then I just never feel comfortable.

I don't understand summer scarves. I also don't get why some guys wear knit caps/hats in the summer. Also, how can people wear sweatshirts in hot weather?

I don't understand summer scarves. I also don't get why some guys wear knit caps/hats in the summer. Also, how can people wear sweatshirts in hot weather?

I don't understand any of that. Now I will admit that I sometimes wear a sweatshirt indoors during the summer but that's more of a comfort thing.

Samesies on not feeling confident in a scarf. My friend went to a wedding in India a few months ago, and she brought back a scarf for each of her friends. She wears it so well and it looks so normal and cute, but I just can't seem to pull it off! I never know how to put the damn thing on my neck the right way and then I just never feel comfortable.

This is so me. My sister rocks scarves all the time for work, but I feel silly when I try to wear one. :(

We had to set it in March after we discovered that the best reception location for us was already booking through Thanksgiving 2012.

Check your rep!

We had to set it in March after we discovered that the best reception location for us was already booking through Thanksgiving 2012.

Check your rep!

Awesome!! So exciting =) I know so many weddings happening in 2012.

Let me find a picture but where you can't really see the ends and it looks kind of like a larger bandana?

Like this

summer_scarves.jpg

Awesome!! So exciting =) I know so many weddings happening in 2012.

Yeah! One of our best friends is getting married just over a month before (the month I actually always dreamed of), but I have heard of several engagements coming soon and anticipate that most of those will be 2012.

Let me find a picture but where you can't really see the ends and it looks kind of like a larger bandana?

Like this

summer_scarves.jpg

this is how I do it; it takes a little practice in front of the mirror so it doesn't look like a 16th century queen's collar, but then it's all good :)

Also, I'd like to reiterate: TimGunnDeac is my favorite.

Back