• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

Other than this post, I have no other posts on this thread, I would appreciate the "osd" tags being removed. I will then remove this post. I would also appreciate that all of you piece of shit neg repping pussies go and find a new target for your annonymous vitriol, provided you are able to take a break from spanking it in your parents' basement.

Dear OrigScreaminDemon,

All of the anonymous neg rep that you've gotten over the past few months came from me. I hate the Screamin Demons. I blame you for their inception. You are an easy target with your predilection for boobies, your constant posting about your wife's mammaries, and your posting of pics of yourself and your family.

Regarding my spanking it in my parents' basement: my parents are divorced and only my father has a basement. He has wifi in his houes and I have a hard time getting a connection in the basement, so I usually wind up in the spare bedroom with my HP Touch Pad that I got for $99, if I'm inclined to "spank it," as you so eloquently put it. But I haven't actually visited my father in some time as he isn't a proper role model for me as I hope to become a pseudo man in the near future.

I can see that as you are a High Point native, your drug and alcohol addled brain is causing you to lash out unnecessarily. My advice, take a valium and become a pseudo man yourself.

Signed,
NegRepPussy

Dear OrigScreaminDemon,

All of the anonymous neg rep that you've gotten over the past few months came from me. I hate the Screamin Demons. I blame you for their inception. You are an easy target with your predilection for boobies, your constant posting about your wife's mammaries, and your posting of pics of yourself and your family.

Regarding my spanking it in my parents' basement: my parents are divorced and only my father has a basement. He has wifi in his houes and I have a hard time getting a connection in the basement, so I usually wind up in the spare bedroom with my HP Touch Pad that I got for $99, if I'm inclined to "spank it," as you so eloquently put it. But I haven't actually visited my father in some time as he isn't a proper role model for me as I hope to become a pseudo man in the near future.

I can see that as you are a High Point native, your drug and alcohol addled brain is causing you to lash out unnecessarily. My advice, take a valium and become a pseudo man yourself.

Signed,
NegRepPussy

A pretty mediocre parody post, but the Touch Pad bit was a nice reference.

As a general rule I'm not really convinced that a FB request necessarily means any level of interest. Certainly it can, but I feel like there have been plenty of times guys have friend requested girls and vice versa and there hasn't been any interest.

I got some anonymous negrep last night for dropping the GD on the Wake/Cuse game. In my defense, I think that game warranted it.

We will officially be back in Winston for the ND game. Can't wait to get pictures of the little one on the quad.

also he will be requiring lots of shrimp at the tailgate ;)

Any of you ladies ever heard of www.heels.com? I just read an article that they are moving into Nascar Plaza, but they have some really cute shoes!

Back