• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

Though if any of you ever see a nice pit bull/Great Dane mix up for adoption let me know immediately.

Mrs. IO Deac found 2 pit bulls yesterday and is looking for homes for them. They are adorable in the pictures & she said they are both very sweet-natured.

Mrs. IO Deac found 2 pit bulls yesterday and is looking for homes for them. They are adorable in the pictures & she said they are both very sweet-natured.

Needs to be at least 1/2 Great Dane. :-(

Mrs. IO Deac is apparently a serious contender for the Mother Teresa of Pit Bulldom.

Just went to a great fabric store....sadly it is closing in a month. Everything was 40% off though.

Is there ever a subject/person/thing that makes you feel old? On the Penn State thread there is talk of hiring Al Golden. Al Golden makes me feel old anytime I hear about him. When I was a freshman in high school, he was a first year assistant coach for our football team. For some reason, I feel so old when I think about that.

realizing college kids are born in the 90s.
making references to TV shows of my youth and having younger kids not know what i'm talking about.

realizing college kids are born in the 90s.
making references to TV shows of my youth and having younger kids not know what i'm talking about.

Kids born in 1990 can buy booze.

Both of these make me feel old. Another one is realizing that my cousin is about to graduate high school and that the other one just started high school.

Oh yeah. My student worker was born in 1992, that gets me as well.

I just finished The Glass Castle last night. Really interesting read! I'd like to read the other book you guys were talking about - is it a novel?

I just finished The Glass Castle last night. Really interesting read! I'd like to read the other book you guys were talking about - is it a novel?

Yes, it's a novel. Half-Broke Horses. It's the story of the author's grandmother...very good read.

Awesome! I will definitely check that out next. I actually google-mapped the place where her family lived in WV hoping to have a streetview but no such luck.

so good to see many of you ladies this weekend!

Even though I do not qualify in that group, it was great seeing both of you! Sorry that I missed the little guy, but I did see Matt carrying him in the blanket in the awar facepaint picture. And for all that did not get to see ChicdeaC, you would never know that she gave birth, she looked great.

Even though I do not qualify in that group, it was great seeing both of you! Sorry that I missed the little guy, but I did see Matt carrying him in the blanket in the awar facepaint picture. And for all that did not get to see ChicdeaC, you would never know that she gave birth, she looked great.

Thanks! And it was great to see you as well. I'm glad you got to see that the baby was keeping warm courtesy of the OSDs.

Back