• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

Ours is from Bed Bath and Beyond. You can get it in the store or online. I'm sure there is something available on Amazon as well.

And I wondered the same thing about the wrapper, but you can actually just put it in there by poking a small hole through the wrapper for the pick. That's how I did it with the cupcakes and it worked fine. You wouldn't notice unless you picked it up to look from the bottom.

I have a BB&B coupon that is just asking to be used on that muffin pan!

Ok, I friend requested everyone who sent me their name. It's funny to see how we're connected (mutual friends)

There was a time on the old boards when Demun posted a pic he had drawn that included you and Matt, then posted it on Facebook and tagged you guys. I felt like my internet worlds were colliding.

yay secret group! just looked at fb on my phone and that made me happy :)

side note- i don't know who so many of you are in real life :(

we'd have to go somewhere besides Grassy Knoll... nothing that happens at GK is a secret.

Unless everyone is just too drunk to remember. :p

but there's always photographic evidence, it seems...

There was a time on the old boards when Demun posted a pic he had drawn that included you and Matt, then posted it on Facebook and tagged you guys. I felt like my internet worlds were colliding.

haha, that was a truly great MSPaint

Last Friday I had a horrible customer service experience when I was ordering some stuff for the wedding.

Today, I had a great customer service experience with a different company. I ordered Save The Dates from 123print.com. The colors weren't quite right. They have more than bent over backwards to accommodate me.

Point being, if any of you need postcards, mailing labels, etc, be sure to consider them!

I have had a similar experience with vistaprint

who was the bad experience with?

A similarly good one do you mean? I had great experiences with Vistaprint. I ordered every paper thing in the wedding from them and I just used them for holiday cards. Love that place!

Also - the cake is finished! I'm making cake pops now so I'll post pictures/recap my failures in a little

I have had a similar experience with vistaprint

who was the bad experience with?

The bad experience was Lowes. I'm currently in the process of writing a not so nice letter to the headquarters about the horrible customer service I received.

I've had a bad experience with Vista print and won't use them again. However, 123print when way beyond what I would have ever dreamed of.

Back