• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

can she even sit down/cross her legs comfortably? that sounds soooooo terrible.

I don't think so. I know she's on lots of painkillers and I think she's supposed to basically stay at home and try to minimize walking for a week. (Which will be challenging since she's still in college and has finals at the end of this week.)

Not much. I don't really have anything particularly girly on my mind, I just didn't want this thread to fall off from page one.

That's as good an excuse as any. I'm just nervously playing around on the internet until it's time to head to my friend's place to watch the Flyers game, and ice hockey isn't very girlie. (Game 7... win or go home... I'm so excited... I'm so excited... I'm so... scared!)

I'm also out of the loop on tomorrow / next week. What's up?

That's as good an excuse as any. I'm just nervously playing around on the internet until it's time to head to my friend's place to watch the Flyers game, and ice hockey isn't very girlie. (Game 7... win or go home... I'm so excited... I'm so excited... I'm so... scared!)

I'm also out of the loop on tomorrow / next week. What's up?

Love all of this, especially the Jessie Spano quote. POSREP.

Tomorrow = turning in my thesis to my committee and next week = defending it. I guess technically I want it to be next Friday at this time because I'll have officially turned it in (if I pass... please let me pass....)

Hahahaha, right back at you cause your post literally made me laugh out loud.

Good luck awakeandready! Such a huge accomplishment!

Tomorrow = turning in my thesis to my committee and next week = defending it. I guess technically I want it to be next Friday at this time because I'll have officially turned it in (if I pass... please let me pass....)

I'm sure you'll blow it out of the water. You seem to be a very intelligent and articulate person. Good luck! I know it will be such a relief to have that off your plate.

I need a cute, cheap cocktail dress. I have no time to shop, and limited funds.
We've ruled vestique dresses out for their length (or lack thereof), any other good places people know of for nicer-ish stuff?

We've ruled vestique dresses out for their length (or lack thereof), any other good places people know of for nicer-ish stuff?

Sometimes TJMaxx or Marshall's have cute dresses cheap. Not always cocktail attire, but you might be able to find something if you get lucky.

Hmm, what about White House Black Market? It can be affordable if you have a coupon. If you don't, I'm sure I can find a coupon code and PM you.

Oh man I love H&M so much! Unfortunately I don't think there are any in NC, right?

A friend's closet is always a good place to look.

PM me because I think you live near me (sorry if that sounds creepy) but I'd be willing to let you borrow anything I have.

Back