• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shit just got real...

Chris

Reaction score
IRJnB.jpg

Last edited:
From what I heard out and about tonight you're looking at $10k easy...

:laugh: Are people really buying them like that?

Those are only the contest winners' tickets. I still have 14 more not pictured.

Dirk where and when is the demand so high?

Over the course of two nights at the Tavern you could have sold the lot. Just sayin'. There are ND fans here on spec who are looking. If I had extras I'd head downtown tonight.

My three season tickets are resting comfortably on the kitchen island awaiting the ride to the tailgate tomorrow. They are priceless.

Over the course of two nights at the Tavern you could have sold the lot. Just sayin'. There are ND fans here on spec who are looking. If I had extras I'd head downtown tonight.

My three season tickets are resting comfortably on the kitchen island awaiting the ride to the tailgate tomorrow. They are priceless.
i'm with you. waited 30 yrs for a game of this magnitude and want the Deacs to show what they can do.

Might want to delete/edit the picture; in high-res, i think you could pull the barcode off of those...

Trust me; I would know. Go Hokies.

Might want to delete/edit the picture; in high-res, i think you could pull the barcode off of those...

Hilarious! vt

got any extras?

I am looking for 2 and am willing to pay reasonable price.

I guess it's one of those days to go tailgate and see if there are extras floating around...Should be fun enough to watch on the big screen with a cold one in the lot.

i love this post. freaking hilarious.

Shoo, a man with a color printer and a plan...

/epic

From what I heard out and about tonight you're looking at $10k easy...

Not sure where you're getting your figures bro. My buddy just tried to sell his extra ticket around the stadium & couldn't find a buyer over $30.

Back