• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shook Wellmans hand

Joshwake2013

Reaction score
said "I want to see more of this next year" he responded with "i hope to see more wins like this next year too"
To everyone mad at me for shaking his hand it was a great win everyone was happy and cheering and then there was wellman standing by his self so i decided hell why shake his hand

Nice of you to go over and strike up a convo with the awkward lonely kid at the middle school dance.

original.gif

The extension is sealed. Couldn't you have added, "looking forward to Marshall taking over."

said "I want to see more of this next year" he responded with "i hope to see more wins like this next year too"
To everyone mad at me for shaking his hand it was a great win everyone was happy and cheering and then there was wellman standing by his self so i decided hell why shake his hand

I saw a kid in a horse costume shaking his hand after the game. This was you?

Please start more threads about what you did tonight. What about dinner? How'd you get home?

i would assume go online or like walmart but if you asked me which stores sold them i would have no clue

No I am sure you could find it online anywhere, but why in the world would you ever want to get one of those? Let alone wear one anywhere?

No I am sure you could find it online anywhere, but why in the world would you ever want to get one of those? Let alone wear one anywhere?

i know a guy who wears one in class just about everyday. I dont question him i just say ok and go on with my day

i know a guy who wears one in class just about everyday. I dont question him i just say ok and go on with my day

Is he pledging a fraternity or just does this for shits and giggles? Where is Penny Rue she needs to shut down some more fraternities and then she and Buzz can discuss who has done more to ruin campus life.

Really? A chance like that and you don't in any way let him know that you want a coaching change? Instead you basically tell him you want to see "more" of the same. Way to go slick...

Back