• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shooting on the Champs-Elysées

Would this be national news if it happened in a neighborhood instead of a tourist center?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

352F3D8800000578-3637755-Donald_Trump_suggested_that_many_of_his_supporters_were_sending_-a-64_1465775375504.jpg

Europe is safer now than at almost time in it's history. People so easily forget how much terrorism there was during the Cold War era.

kirkegaard20160411-figure1.png
Isn't this true in all western nations?

Still, perpetually scared conservatives will tremble

Europe is safer now than at almost time in it's history. People so easily forget how much terrorism there was during the Cold War era.

kirkegaard20160411-figure1.png

without doing any research, I would guess that most of the red victims 1970-1985 or so are related to The Troubles and not the Cold War (although the eras coincide)

without doing any research, I would guess that most of the red victims 1970-1985 or so are related to The Troubles and not the Cold War (although the eras coincide)

Yes, I was just meaning the time period (though The Troubles, the PLO terrorism, the ETA terrorism in Spain and the left wing violence in Italy/France/Germany all had Cold War influences - it's not coincidental they all mostly died out around the time the Cold War ended).

Back