• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should RJK Be Made A Boards Mod?

Serious question

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seizures

Reaction score
It seems to me this would solve most of the RJK related issues around here.

But, what do I know: I am dead squirrel.

rjkarl.gif

I like the idea of rjkarl being made mod for a week, sort of like Shark Week or that week when NBC puts the green peacock at the bottom of the screen and all the shows unsubtly incorporate some kind of eco-conscious theme. I would say we could call it "Ricky Week" but then people might get it confused with the former 2nd baseman for the Brewers, so maybe we call it "Awesome Week."

I like the idea of rjkarl being made mod for a week, sort of like Shark Week or that week when NBC puts the green peacock at the bottom of the screen and all the shows unsubtly incorporate some kind of eco-conscious theme. I would say we could call it "Ricky Week" but then people might get it confused with the former 2nd baseman for the Brewers, so maybe we call it "Awesome Week."

BE HONEST:

how many times did you pull root to rj's now infamous take down post of townie?

i don't understand this "let rj be a mod" thing; what's supposed to happen that would be amusing?

The heads exploding would be epic. Make Moonz a mod again along with Caturday. It would give this place something to pay attention to again.

PS- I like Big Macs.

Last edited:
Would rj approve the registration of CanklesDeac? If so, then I say yes rj!

Imagine is RJ could simply be assigned to answer and deal with all of the PM's to mods from RJ. Sounds like a perfect solution.

What if there was a sub forum, like the bourbon barrel thread, where RJ could only post there and no where else and he could mod his own sub forum.

Back