• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SHOULD RONDULL WATSON TRANSFER!!!!!!!!?????

WHAT DID WE JUST DO??????????????????????????????????

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dougie

Reaction score
dumpster-fire_medium.jpg
50c7f0badc733.image.jpg

this thread is ridiculous. Rondale hasn't played 1 second of basketball for Wake. Give the kid a chance.

Mods - just me but this thread should be deleted.

Imagine you're an 18 year old freshman, away from home for the 1st time, nervous about a new environment and how you will fit...then you read this!

Come on people, this may be cute to you but it is not cute to the kid or his family.

DELETE this garbage.

Imagine you're an 18 year old freshman, away from home for the 1st time, nervous about a new environment and how you will fit...then you read this!

Come on people, this may be cute to you but it is not cute to the kid or his family.

DELETE this garbage.

is it cute to this guy?

jesus.jpg

1 poll vote in 80 minutes and it is Marquee Moon. That has to be a record for lack of interest.

Please delete this thread - it crosses the line. Even if your 21 years old I hope people have gotten beyond the point of completely being rude and devoid of caring for another person. Wake Forest should be producing better people than this.

I am constantly amazed by how seriously people take this message board and think it has some sort of influence in the real world.

People realize it is a joke (and an unfunny one at that) and still get up in arms about it. It truly is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back