• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should there be consequences for PACs that don't stand up for free speech?

Got it: you're caught up on a single clause, in a single post, which I clarified in no fewer than four different and discursive posts afterwards.

With a very small edit to your first sentence you got one thing just about right: "RJ is 100% right and you are 100% wrong about everything." That just about sums up your contributions to the boards.

See there you go putting words into my mouth. It's your preconceived notion not my words. It's a lazy and disingenuous thesis.

I also like your premise that unlike every other poster on the board, I must be "invited" to participate in a conversation on the board. At what point on each thread must I ask, "Mother may I contribute?"

Apologies, rest of the boards. I guess every man has to take on RJ at some point in his boards career. As he very astutely pointed out, I've been waiting literally "months" now for him to try to correct me so we could do battle.

Peace, RJ. You're simply not worth the effort.

Peace would be a wonderful outcome. But even when you are using the term, you are doing so in a condescending manner. You don't want peace, you want me to accept your superiority. I will do so for the purpose of actual peace.

But I would like one clarification, please let me know on which threads I can participate and whom to ask for permission.

I would like to set the record straight on thing. Just like everyone else, what I post are opinions not me stating I know all. If I use the word "fact", I almost always back it up with links.

Let's go over this again. My posts are opinions like yours. Please treat them as such.

09, I would truly like actual peace. We needn't fight. That should happen.

Last edited:
Jh is like the Bismarck. He, while losing control of the conversation and possibly his mind, can take nigh infinite Ls without penetration of the armor.

Last edited:
Jh is like the Bismarck. He, while losing control of the conversation and possibly his mind, can take nigh infinite Ls without penetration of the armor.

I feel like you guys should be able to distinguish between agreeing with each other and being correct. Knowing the difference between the Executive branch and a private political party being a good place to start.

The Bismarck sank in the end, you know.

You guys have Coach K's self opinion and Jeff Buzzdellick's resume.

Eta: And of all things, it is a Tuesday. It is your toughest academic day after all.

Last edited:
I feel like you guys should be able to distinguish between agreeing with each other and being correct. Knowing the difference between the Executive branch and a private political party being a good place to start.

maxresdefault.jpg

We had a gym teacher/volleyball coach who had some sort of Marine Corps record for holding the Iron Cross...or that was the urban legend he used to scare the shit out of us to listen to him.

Do you know the difference? Because Berkeley isn't in the Executive Branch and CPAC isn't a political party

Back