• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should Wake Hire Matt Painter ?

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
Tonight was bad result, but he got his team the number one seed. It has perform well over a long tenure at Purdue. I’m sure everyone at Purdue wants to take him to the guillotine. So we could offer him a skate valve now and allow Forbes to take his dream job at Iowa.

Just spitballing here. Probably not realistic though.

Maybe not even a good idea since he just lost to Fairliegh Dickinson.

Oh well.

The real question is why Biff puts a space between the last word in a sentence and a question mark and exclamation point, but not a period (there shouldn’t be a space in any of those scenarios, but at least be consistent). I think he may actually be the personification of Chat GPT-4.

That’s his third tournament loss to a double digit seed in a row. So that’s the kind of success we’re looking for here.

The real question is why Biff puts a space between the last word in a sentence and a question mark and exclamation point, but not a period (there shouldn’t be a space in any of those scenarios, but at least be consistent). I think he may actually be the personification of Chat GPT-4.
Or... hear me out... its a bit !

That’s his third tournament loss to a double digit seed in a row. So that’s the kind of success we’re looking for here.

He got a #1 seed. Hello !

How many times in a row can he possibly lose to a double digit seed ? I think we’re getting him on the upswing.

Screw Painter. He stole a 4 star center from WF about 9 years ago.

Matt Painter, more like Matt Pain t’hear you have to play a double digit seed

Back