• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Should we take a post grad?

I neg repped keeper. That is the message that appears when one does such a thing.

I think the short term might be good. Yes, it could be a net negative, but what if the guy who stays longer learns from that player?

Plus, I think our program needs a shot in the arm for the fan base to feel encouraged (not to mention recruits).

Agree completely. If the guy can rebound and defend, it's an obvious call.

Buzz won't do it, I don't think. Not enough time to get his "culture" into the player.

Guy seems to have an epic Napoleon Complex.

Serioiusly, are there centers available? Would think that most who can contribute would also be able to go to Europe and get paid? Am I wrong about this?

I neg repped keeper. That is the message that appears when one does such a thing.

Obviously my post was over your head. To be eligible to transfer to another school as a post grad and not have to sit out a year the new school must have an area of study that the previous school did not have. Our school is so small I think that would be difficult. So there.

Skip's death taught me you play for the present. You plan for the future, but you play for the present, and hopefully the future benefits from it. If a particular post grad clearly would make a meaningful difference to this year's team at low post, I don't see that there is any question that we should take him; and if it is questionable as to whether a particular post grad would make a meaningful difference I don't see any question that we shouldn't do so.

Back