• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SI calls ECU best team in N.C.

They are.

Well, except for Charlotte of course

I mean who else would be?

State?

They just beat UNC 55-31. Duke and Wake suck again too.

This after ECU basketball had their best season ever in 2012-2013 and won the CIT last April

Actually, I lied. It's either NC A&T or UNC-Pembroke, who apparently has a football program

Actually, I lied. It's either NC A&T or UNC-Pembroke, who apparently has a football program

Hey, buddy...the Camels are on the rise!

Okay, but really, who else is better than the Pirates right now. We'll see what happens when they play in Raleigh, though. I don't think the NCSU defense is lolbad like UNC.

When was the last time being the best team in NC meant shit? Pretty sure it was seven years ago.

Hey, buddy...the Camels are on the rise!

Okay, but really, who else is better than the Pirates right now. We'll see what happens when they play in Raleigh, though. I don't think the NCSU defense is lolbad like UNC.

Yeah, have to give the nod to ECU right now, but think NCSU is having a season on the brink. They are very close to breaking out IMO.

Are you serious?

If true then I wouldn't mind it. It would have she on Grobe coached with his "hair on fire" and was pretty cocky/arrogant. Which is something I would easily take over what he I right now.

ECU was Grobie's Be-otch during his first 5 or 6 seasons, now it's Presbyterian.......Facepalm

Back