• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Side Tournament: 1. Gable's Final Follicle v. 2. Nonny's Nose

1. Gable's Final Follicle v. 2. Nonny's Nose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This shit is fucking hilarious.

You should've included Moonz' insulin.

Think this should be the chance for Moon to fully go with his nose infatuation. Explain what tingles your wilting johnson so much about my nose. Let us know what about my nose does more to your sexual appetite than any clitsquiggle ever could. What turned your mouth from a cockholster to the voice of my olfactory nerves?

Is this a big nose joke? Is this a Jewish joke? Is this a reference to cocaine? Or do you just have an awkward facing picture of me on your desktop background?

I give you full consent to post any pictures that are available to the public online. PM me, maybe I'll even send you a few to make up for the lack of a family that loves you.

Think this should be the chance for Moon to fully go with his nose infatuation. Explain what tingles your wilting johnson so much about my nose. Let us know what about my nose does more to your sexual appetite than any clitsquiggle ever could. What turned your mouth from a cockholster to the voice of my olfactory nerves?

Is this a big nose joke? Is this a Jewish joke? Is this a reference to cocaine? Or do you just have an awkward facing picture of me on your desktop background?

I give you full consent to post any pictures that are available to the public online. PM me, maybe I'll even send you a few to make up for the lack of a family that loves you.

220px-Portrait_of_a_Proboscis_Monkey.jpg

Back