• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slaughter in vegas

I think country music sucks , especially the men. Jason Aldean has not changed my opinion. What a fucking fake ass tough guy.

Also just read that this tough guy had to cancel a concert bc of heat exhaustion. Of yeah, the concert was in Connecticut.
Hahahahaha

I was going to make a joke about Liver Lips McGrowl being cancelled for dropping the n-word during a concert but I literally cannot think of a word that has to do with bears that starts with N

damn it

I was going to make a joke about Liver Lips McGrowl being cancelled for dropping the n-word during a concert but I literally cannot think of a word that has to do with bears that starts with N

damn it

Got a chick pregnant and went and hid in a cave for six months.

Man Country Bears Jamboree is just a rough watch now.

Jason Aldean is making music for people scared of big cities, but he is so big that he only plays in big cities now

when you make it big you’ll want to make money. Try that in a small town.

His career is gonna skyrocket after this. Just like Morgan Wallen's did.

Good on CMT for pulling down the video - Continuing to play it could put lives at risk and threaten democracy. Fuck Alden and Wallen. Both suck

Back