• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Smack Off 2012

rjequalsmj

Reaction score
The Smack Off is today on the Jim Rome show. Apparently there is an unnamed athlete participate who Rome says can bring it.

does rome come on sirius/xm at all? i no longer get him on AM and would love to hear the smack off. i've missed the last couple; are the normal contenders still calling in? did vic from no call ever redeem himself? what about the dude that made the sweet "chad" song to the tune of MJ's "bad?"

I don't get it. Jim Rome jerks off an athlete on the radio? That's weird.

Vic from NoCal won two years ago, not sure about the chad song guy. He's not on sirius/xm at all, I'm just gonna look up a local affiliate and listen to the stream this afternoon.

i don't remember the chad song guy's name. it was epic because he had never called in before and jim took his call and said what's up and the dude just busted into his song. they played that song all the time for a good year after that. i think he ended up having a second call and it was sort of a bomb.

the cablanasion is still the GOAT imo.

The cablanasian is legit, he got his own show basically out of being a clone. Brad in Corona is pretty legit, he's won 2 of the last 3.

I listed to the show the day a famed called made his second call. Jim kept the guy on hold for 3 hours while people debated if he should give him a shot. He ends up letting the guy talk and the call was awful. Pretty funny show. I cant remember what the original (epic) call was about.

that was a funny link. About to start so cised right now.

This guy sucks. Geno got RUN, bad phone quality, way too long.

Last edited:
first prize btw is a 46 inch tv, tix to any non playoff sporting event or entertainment event, flight from southwest, and a night in a hotel.

second prize: a set of steak knives.

not a great effort from past champion silk. Rome needs to have a shorter leash with the old guys.

I thought Mark and Dan were solid, but yeah defs not a winner yet.

Some good lines from Joe in the OC, I lolled at getting larussa'd and swiping cars.

Back